Things to do in Manhattan
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Bryant Park
- Chelsea Piers
- Empire State Building
- Garment District
- Hell's Kitchen
- Hudson Yards
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Madison Square Garden
- NY Waterway
- Penn Station
- Port Authority
- Radio City Music Hall
- The High Line
- Times Square
How To Get Here
Explore the Big Apple during your stay at Four Points Manhattan Midtown West. Centrally located in the Hudson Yards district, our hotel provides easy access to the area's most popular attractions. Explore our list of the top things to do in Manhattan below and start planning your getaway today.
- Empire State Building - Check out this historic landmark and take a trip to the top for a 360-degree view of the city.
- Madison Square Garden - Catch a game or one of today's hottest acts at this infamous arena.
- Times Square - Shop 'til you drop at some of the mega stores in Times Square including, Forever 21, M&M's World, Hershey's, Toy's R Us, Sephora, and more.
- Port Authority - Ideally located between 8th and 9th Avenues from 40th to 42nd Street, you can access all of the best things to do in Manhattan from this busy bus terminal.
- Hell's Kitchen - Shop, dine, and explore this popular neighborhood that borders the Hudson Yards district.
- Radio City Music Hall - The home to the Radio City Rockettes is located in Rockafeller Center.
- Bryant Park - Walk or bike through this popular urban park and don't miss ice skating at The Pond during the winter.
- The High Line - A linear park built on old railroad track and winds through a number of New York neighborhoods.
- Chelsea Piers - A series of piers that were originally used as passenger ship terminals during the 1900s, but now house the Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex.
- Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum - A military and maritime museum featuring a variety of interactive and educational exhibits.
- Hudson Yards District - A new development in the city that features new and innovative architecture, parks, art, and culture.
- Garment District - A short walk from our hotel, explore the fashion center of the city.
- Javits Center - Located in Hell's Kitchen, the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center spans more than one million square feet.
- NY Waterway Ferry Terminal - Hotel is in walking distance to this location, making it easy to reach multiple attractions around New York City.