Get the full NYC Experience.
Don't miss out on the city's most famous attractions, all located nearby when you stay at our hotel.
- Penn Station - Make your way through NYC from this famous station.
- Port Authority - Ideally located between 8th and 9th Avenues from 40th to 42nd Street, you can access all of the best things to do in Manhattan from this busy bus terminal.
- Hell's Kitchen - Shop, dine, and explore this popular neighborhood that borders the Hudson Yards district.
- Bryant Park - Walk or bike through this popular urban park, and don't miss ice skating at The Pond during the winter.
- Chelsea Piers - This series of piers that were originally used as passenger ship terminals during the 1900s now houses the Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex.
- Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum - A military and maritime museum featuring a variety of interactive and educational exhibits.
- Garment District - A short walk from our hotel, explore the fashion center of the city.
- NY Waterway Ferry Terminal - Our hotel is in walking distance to this location, making it easy to reach multiple attractions around New York City.